1. Do You Have Knee Arthritis?
Volunteers are needed for a sleep and sensory testing study. Researchers at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine are looking for volunteers to participate in a research study examining the association between sleep and sensory abilities in arthritis.
To participate in this study, you must:
- Be 50 years of age or older;
- Have osteoarthritis of the knee;
- Have knee pain; and
- Either have trouble sleeping or be a good sleeper.
This study involves:
- Two sleep studies conducted in your home; and
- Sensory testing at Johns Hopkins.
All examinations, parking and tests are provided at no cost. Participants will be compenstated up to $110.
For more information on the study or to see if you are eligible, please call 410-550-7906 or visit our Web site: www.sleeplessinbaltimore.com.
PI: Michael T. Smith, Ph.D.