I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
We look forward to having you join our elective. Here are the lists of documentations necessary for you to complete in order to have you credentialed and able to obtain access to medical health records.
Please complete and submit the following forms by no later than two weeks prior to your start date for credentialing:
- Letter from your Program Director detailing
- The date you began your residency program
- You have permission to rotate to Bayview from X date to Y date
- You are resident is good standing
- Degree verification or ECFMG verification for foreign grad
- Verification of any training or employment between completing medical degree and beginning your residency program
- Verification of UMP (coordinator from your program to submit verification of your state registration number)
- Proof of malpractice coverage during the rotation
- Photo ID
- VISA for foreign graduate
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Medical Staff Office ASC-252
ATTN: Brandy York
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224
If you have any questions, please call Mr. Stanley Harris at (410) 550-7926.
Please complete and submit (email or fax) the following to Ms. Barbara Brigade, division secretary, no later than three business days prior to your start date (in order to process these, credentialing has to be completed).
- Meditech Confidentiality Statement
- Elective Resident Information Sheet
E-mail or fax:
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.