Experts at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center know the potentially debilitating effects that diabetic neuropathy and other nerve disorders can have on people’s lives. That’s why they offer the latest in diagnostic techniques and treatment options to help patients get back on their feet and maintain their quality of life.
Many people who develop neuropathy don’t even know they have diabetes. Not only can our team treat neuropathy, they also can help these patients connect with other experts to manage their diabetes.
Our multidisciplinary team works with patients every step of the way—through diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. We offer:
- comprehensive evaluation by experienced professionals
- state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques
- customized treatment plans
- diabetes management consultation and education
- physical therapy
- podiatry referrals
- access to the latest clinical trials and pain management services
By bringing together experts in neurology and diabetes management, Johns Hopkins Bayview offers patients a one-stop shop to receive comprehensive care for diabetic neuropathy. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 410-502-2909.