The outpatient ostomy clinic provides a comprehensive range of services to patients with a stoma, including colostomy, ileostomy and urostomy. A staff of certified ostomy care nurses is available to help you with:
- Assessment and treatment of peristomal skin problems and stomal complications
- Management of pyoderma gangrenosum in collaboration with Wound Center physicians
- Pre-operative teaching and stoma site marking
- Post-operative evaluation and teaching
- Recommendations for new ostomy products
- Referral for surgical revision
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-955-5933.