Three residency positions are available in the Post-Graduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program. Application and interview deadlines are rolling.
- Application deadline: first week of January
- Interviews: January 21 through February 28
- Residency begins the last week of June or first week of July
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy
- Official transcript from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Three recommendation forms (three standard ASHP recommendation forms available on PHORCAS)
- Letter of intent
- Current curriculum vitae
- Completed application for employment at Johns Hopkins Bayview
- US citizenship/permanent resident
Please submit your application via PHORCAS, the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application System.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status, or marital status.