Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
In addition to the Dietetic Internship Program application, please hand-write a personal statement that will include all of the elements listed below. The personal statement should be limited to three pages, single-sided. The statement will be evaluated on the basis of clarity of expression and thought, as well as inclusion of all requested elements.
- How did you become interested in nutrition and dietetics?
- Why are you interested in a dietetic internship with a clinical emphasis?
- Why are you interested in applying to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center?
- How do you think that the internship will help you achieve your short and long-term goals?
- Include an assessment of your personal characteristics, including your strengths and areas for development.
- What are your significant achievements and accomplishments that may not be identifiable from the rest of the application?
- Do you have any significant events or obstacles that have affected your personal growth and preparation for the Dietetic Internship Program?
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.