Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Awards & Achievements
Because of our focus on attracting the best and brightest talent, fostering a climate of diversity and inclusion, and engaging and recognizing employees in the work of cultural competence, the Medical Center and its employees have been recognized on an ongoing basis. Congratulations to all of the Johns Hopkins employees and faculty who have contributed to these well deserved and significant symbols of achievement in the area of diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.
- 2008 Department of Labor Opportunity Award (click here to view a PowerPoint slideshow of photos)
- Association of Diversity Councils - #15 in Top 25 Nationally Recognized Diversity Councils in 2011
- Association of Diversity Councils - #13 in Top 25 Nationally Recognized Diversity Councils in 2012
- Association of Diversity Councils - #11 in Top 25 Nationally Recognized Diversity Councils in 2013
- Association of Diversity Councils - #8 in Top 25 Nationally Recognized Diversity Councils in 2014
Johns Hopkins Institutions Diversity Leadership Awards
- Melodye Thomas (2007)
- Ella Durant, PhD (2009)
- Barbara Murillo-Ziegler (2010)
- Black History Month Committee (2010)
- Richard Bennett, M.D. (2011)
- Sarah Polk, M.D. (2011)
Johns Hopkins Medicine Martin Luther King Volunteer Service Awards
- Roy Ziegelstein, M.D.
- Barry Meyer
- Anne Marie Lee Wilkins
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.