Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Charitable Giving to Johns Hopkins Bayview
Bringing Johns Hopkins Medicine Within Your Reach
In neighborhoods across the country, people travel far and wide to receive the high level of medical care that members of the Johns Hopkins Bayview community can find in their own backyard. As a part of Johns Hopkins Medicine we bring you a world-class commitment to teaching, research and patient care—all in a friendly, convenient and easily accessible setting.
Each year, generous contributors help us forward our mission—making it possible for us to:
- develop nationally recognized programs in burn care, geriatric medicine, substance abuse, obstetrics and gynecology, pain management, etc.
- expand and update our facilities
- train the next generation of medical professionals
- develop groundbreaking therapies for the treatment of disease
- bring patients the latest in medical technologies
- connect the community with the health care solutions they need and deserve
The foundation for all of these efforts is a commitment to service that makes the patient the center of everything we do. We know that when service excellence is combined with world-class patient care, there is no limit to what we can accomplish.
You can join our many supporters who, each year, help us turn possibilities into realities. When you support the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, you become part of a vision that provides a range of services to meet the diverse needs of the people we serve.
There are many opportunities to give in a way that is meaningful to you. For more information, please browse our Web site or call the development office at 410-550-4098.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.