Last-minute survey tips
- If you have an email address in SAP, you should have gotten an email invitation from the Gallup Organization to take the survey.
- Some Gallup emails may go into the junk mailbox in Outlook because of personal settings on your email account.
- The email invitations are individualized with your unique access code to take the survey, so please do not forward them. It’s confidential and for you only.
- Gallup has been sending reminder emails on June 6, June 12 and June 19.
- If you did not get an email invite or a paper survey, you will need to get your access code to take the survey. Simply call Gallup Help at 1-800-788-9987. Support is available 24 hours a day from 7 p.m. Sunday to 6 p.m. Friday, U.S. Eastern Time. Give Gallup Help your Hopkins member organization, your name and JHED ID. For confidentiality purposes, only Gallup can provide survey access codes. It’s an easy and quick process, so don’t hesitate.
- New employees, hired after the survey list was created (around mid-March), can still participate in the survey by calling Gallup Help and getting a generic survey access code. Reponses for these employee will be included in the overall entity total but not in the departmental totals.