In our ongoing efforts to better serve our employees, a new Web pay statement is now available to all Johns Hopkins employees (excluding APL and Howard County General Hospital) regardless of whether you receive your pay by check or direct deposit.
The benefits of online statements are endless:
- The statements are easy to read and include detailed information that cannot be printed on a paper pay statement or on the current Web pay stub for JHU faculty, staff and students. For example, if you received a retroactive pay increase, the amount per pay period would be presented.
- It factors into the Hopkins "going green" initiative since the number of paper checks and stubs will be decreased.
- Employees will have a permanent record of all pay stubs. Never again will you have to worry about losing a paper copy from the past.
- The manual effort used to distribute paper checks and pay stubs will lessen.
Also, if you choose, you will be able to have an e-mail sent to you when a new Web pay statement is available, which will usually be the day before pay day.
The Web pay statement can also be directly accessed using myJH at my.johnshopkins.edu. Look for the “myPay” icon.
How to Read the New Web Pay Statement
For an explanation of the new online earnings statement design, click here.
Access for Current Employees
If you currently work for Johns Hopkins, you will use your JHED ID and password; click here to access your Web pay statement.
How to Go Paperless
Employees can choose NOT to receive their paper pay stubs. Why waste paper if you can have permanent electronic access?! How do you choose this option?
- Once you have logged in to the pay statement portal, you will see a screen with your pay statement summary.
- Click "Change E-mail Address" so that you set up an account before choosing the paperless option. (Adding your e-mail account will also give you the opportunity to receive e-mail notifications when your pay statements are ready).
- Once this is done, click on "Go Paperless" and receive your confirmation number.
Access for Terminated Employees
If you no longer work for Johns Hopkins, you will need the following information:
- Self service passcode: JHEN-PCSDGF
- Your Social Security Number
- Check date: use any pay date that you were paid
- Company code: use PCSDGF
- File number: use your employee number from a printed pay statement or from payroll
- Check/advice number: use your employee number from a printed pay statement or from payroll