In response to your overwhelming feedback, the JHHSC/JHH Human Resources Department centralized the ISR request process. HR Information Processing Center (HRIPC) was created to process all of your Human Resources Transactions.
*Kronos Historical Edit Process* : HRIPC is processing all historical edits for Johns Hopkins Hospital (HS01), Johns Hopkins Home Care Group (HS04), Johns Hopkins Home Health (HS05), Johns Hopkins Health System (HS06), Johns Hopkins Pharmaquip (HS07), and Johns Hopkins Pediatric At Home (HS08). If you are requesting an off-cycle-check for the employee then you must mark the e-mail urgent and indicate you are requesting a check in the body of the e-mail message.
1) Download SAP HR Transactions Form
2) Save the document to your computer and complete the required fields which are marked in blue
3) Click the 'Save As' option from the File Menu and rename the file with the employee's name or the position number that is being edited
4) Send an E-mail with the form attached to HRIPC
5) The ISR Coordinator will process the form, provided all pertinent information has been listed within 48 hours
6) If information is missing from the form, the ISR Coordinator will contact the requestor who should provide the missing information within 24 hours
7) The ISR Coordinator will send the requestor an E-mail with the ISR number
8) The SAP HR Transactions Form initiator will check the report log for the status of their request.
Note: The requestor maintains access to ISR Reports to check the status of any ISR which has been initiated by HRIPC. The requestor may contact HRIPC Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. at 443-997-0660..
If you have suggestions to make this form more convenient for you, let us know.
To Contact HR Information Processing Center:
Johns Hopkins at Keswick
3910 Keswick Road
Baltimore, MD 21211