Do you have a Hospital or Health System employee retiring within the next few months and would like to celebrate? Do you know what to do? Who can help? How to get the word out?
The JHH/JHHS Human Resources department can assist you with your needs.
- Can be purchased by a manager/supervisor by the retiree's department at their discretion.
- Can be ordered with the assistance of HR. We team up with a recognition vendor, O.C. Tanner, to have a Bravo Kit delivered to a manager/supervisor. This kit includes:
- A certificate of achievement signed by Ronald Peterson
- A small Hopkins lapel pin
- Display frame for the certificate
- Gift catalog that corresponds with number of years of service. Employee can choose his/her gift and have it delivered to the home.
- Are paid for by the retiree's department.
- Can be booked in various Hospital spaces. Please visit the Intranet to view a list of possible conference rooms or public spaces.
- Can be publicized via the plasma screens, InsideHopkins publication or the Intranet.
Please contact Christina Pickle, Communications/Project Specialist, with questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-614-3721.