I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Intrastaff offers a wide range of nursing positions at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System and other Johns Hopkins Medicine member hospitals.
Ready to make a difference? Let Intrastaff help you become part of the Hopkins team.
- What positions are available?
- What are the job requirements?
- What is the hiring process?
- How do I apply?
Openings include part-time, full-time, long-term, and per diem assignments across all medical specialties, including:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Utilization Management/Performance Improvement
Open positions may change on a daily basis, but we are always accepting applications for the following:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), including Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
Specific job requirements may vary depending on the position, but in general the following are mandatory:
Certification / Licensure
Verification of nursing certification and licensure is required for all nursing personnel prior to their first assignment with Intrastaff. This is done through the Maryland Board of Nursing.
In order to maintain general competencies for personal and professional development and to satisfy OSHA, JCAHO and client requirements, all employees must complete annual updates specific to their occupation and work environment.
For nursing personnel, online learning modules with a required post-test include information on infection control, bloodborne pathogens, latex safety, safe handling of hazardous drugs and body wastes, fire safety, oxygen outage, disaster plan, risk management, professional boundaries and cardiac arrests.
- Nursing personnel must have current CPR certification.
- RNs and LPNs must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- CNAs must have a minimum of 2 years continuous CNA experience in a clinical setting.
Here's what you can expect from our hiring process:
- Application – To apply to Intrastaff, you'll need to download the application and follow the submission instructions. Apply now.
- Review – You'll receive an email confirmation that we received your application. An Intrastaff staffing associate will then review your application and work with hiring managers throughout the Hopkins organization to find the best match for your experience and areas of interest.
- Interviews – If you are selected to move on to the next step, an Intrastaff staffing associate may contact you to coordinate an in-person interview with a nurse manager. This is not always required.
- New Hire Paperwork – After you're offered an assignment you'll first come to the Intrastaff offices to complete your new hire paperwork, which includes a contract and payroll information.
- Orientation – Each employee is given a general orientation to Intrastaff that includes information such as dress code, payroll policy, performance reviews, job description, etc. You may also be required to attend an orientation that is specific to the area/department assigned.
Ready to join the Intrastaff team and work for one of the country's top health systems? Apply today.
Questions? Contact Intrastaff.