Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Intrastaff offers a wide range of allied health positions at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System and its partner hospitals. Various scheduling options are available for part-time and full-time staff.
Ready to make a difference? Let Intrastaff help you become part of the Hopkins team.
- What allied health positions are available?
- What are the job requirements?
- What is the hiring process?
- How do I apply?
Openings may change on a daily basis, so we are always accepting applications. Available positions include, but are not limited to:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists
- Patient Companion (no experience required)
Certification / Licensure
Many allied health positions require a license or certification, including CPR. Validation by the appropriate board is required prior to the employee's first assignment with Intrastaff.
Most allied health candidates are required to have 1 year of experience.
In order to maintain general competencies for personal and professional development and to satisfy OSHA, JCAHO and client requirements, all employees must complete annual updates specific to their occupation and work environment. These may include topics such as infection control, bloodborne pathogens, latex safety, fire safety, oxygen outage and risk management.
Here's what you can expect from our hiring process:
- Application – To apply to Intrastaff, you'll need to download the application and follow the submission instructions. Apply now.
- Review – You'll receive an email confirmation that we received your application. An Intrastaff staffing associate will then review your application and work with hiring managers throughout the Hopkins organization to find the best match for your experience and areas of interest.
- Interviews – If you are selected to move on to the next step, an Intrastaff staffing associate may contact you to coordinate an in-person interview with the department manager. This is not always required.
- New Hire Paperwork – After you're offered an assignment you'll first come to the Intrastaff offices to complete your new hire paperwork, which includes a contract and payroll information.
- Orientation – Each employee is given a general orientation to Intrastaff that includes information such as dress code, payroll policy, performance reviews, job description, etc. You may also be required to attend an orientation that is specific to the area/department assigned.
Ready to join the Intrastaff team and work for one of the country's top health systems? Apply today.
Questions? Contact Intrastaff.