Administrative and clerical employees are a vital part of Johns Hopkins Medicine's daily operations. Intrastaff offers a wide variety of job assignments for administrative and clerical staff, giving you the opportunity to accommodate your scheduling needs and secure regular employment.
Let Intrastaff help you become part of the Hopkins team.
- What administrative and clerical positions are available?
- What are the job requirements?
- What is the hiring process?
- How do I apply?
Openings may change on a daily basis, so we are always accepting applications. Available positions include, but are not limited to:
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Coordinator
- Patient Service Coordinator (PSC)
- Staff Assistant/Secretary
- Medical Office Assistants
- Patient Transport
Candidates for administrative and clerical positions must have:
- At least six months of continuous relevant experience.
- At least a high school diploma (or G.E.D. equivalent).
- The appropriate skills and education necessary to perform the job.
Pre-employment skills assessment
We want to be sure your Intrastaff assignment is a good fit. People whose abilities and talents are compatible with their jobs will have greater job satisfaction, and are more likely to succeed in the workplace.
All applicants are required to take a skills assessment that evaluates knowledge in a variety of areas. The results help us match applicants with job assignments. Tests are administered on-site at our offices and are customized depending on the skills you check on your application. Here are some of the assessments we offer:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- Typing (speed as well as creating/editing of document)
- Filing (alpha, numeric, and alpha-numeric)
Here's what you can expect from our hiring process:
- Application – To apply to Intrastaff, you'll need to download the application and follow the submission instructions. Apply now.
- Review – You'll receive an email confirmation that we received your application. An Intrastaff staffing associate will then review your application and work with hiring managers throughout the Hopkins organization to find the best match for your experience and areas of interest.
- Skills Assessment – You'll be invited to come into our offices to take a personalized skills assessment so we can better determine what types of positions may be a good match for you.
- Interviews – If you are selected to move on to the next step, an Intrastaff coordinator may contact you to schedule an in-person interview with the department manager. This is not always required.
- New Hire Paperwork – After you're offered an assignment you'll first come to the Intrastaff offices to complete your new hire paperwork.
- Orientation – Each employee is given a general orientation to Intrastaff that includes information such as dress code, payroll policy, performance reviews, job description, etc. You may also be required to attend an orientation that is specific to the area/department assigned.
Ready to join the Intrastaff team and work for one of the country's top health systems? Apply today.
Questions? Contact Intrastaff.