Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Intrastaff provides temporary medical staffing right when you need it
As a manager in a busy health system, your workday is already pretty hectic. Between keeping your department or unit running and dealing with the daily unexpected, the last thing you need is a staffing shortage.
Since 1987, Intrastaff has provided temporary staffing services to the Johns Hopkins Health System (JHHS). We work with managers at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and its partner hospitals, community medical offices, and other Hopkins-affiliated organizations to assist departments in filling their temporary staffing needs.
What will we do for you?
- Review all personnel files
- Review and process all invoices associated with the assignment
- Obtain JHED IDs for temporary employees
- Assign and ensure completion of required education
- Remind you to complete initial, 90-day and yearly evaluations
Why work with Intrastaff?
- We are dedicated to providing fast, friendly and helpful service, 24/7.
- We put all employees through a rigorous screening process, so you can be sure you're getting quality, qualified staff every time.
- We keep and maintain personnel files so you don't have to spend valuable time on paperwork.
- We have agreements in place with external staffing agencies, so in the event we don't have the type of employee you need, we can work with our partners to get them for you. (And all of our partners are compliant with Johns Hopkins' policies and regulatory requirements.) View a full list of approved agencies: allied health positions and non-clinical positions.