We know you’re busy, so we’d like to make it easy for you and your patients to stay on the cutting-edge of medicine. Here you can read about clinical and research advances from Hopkins colleagues in your specialty, or print useful health tip sheets to share with your patients.
You can also subscribe to our monthly enews for international physicians and receive the latest updates automatically.
Health tips for your patients:
- Eight Ways to Prevent Diabetes
- Tips on Preventing Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Ten Ways to Protect Your Eyes from Ultraviolet Rays
- Avoiding Medication Errors
- Healthy Eating for Globetrotters
- Ten Tips to Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Maximize Your Diet
- Understanding Osteoarthritis
- Understanding Hemochromatosis
- Understanding Diabetes Management