Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
How We Care for You
When you travel abroad for medical care, you want everything to go smoothly. Our staff members work as a team to provide seamless service tailored to your personal and cultural expectations.
Every year, we coordinate the highest quality health care for thousands of patients from more than 100 countries, so we understand and can anticipate your needs. Our staff will be there to assist you during all phases of your care:
Before Your Care
- Appointment scheduling
- Financial information and counseling
- Accommodation arrangements
Learn more about the services we offer before your visit.
During Your Care
- Personal escort to medical appointments
- 24/7 language interpretation
- Assistance during inpatient stay and after discharge
- Care management nurse visit during inpatient stay
- Equipment and/or home care arrangements (as necessary)
- Private duty nurse arrangements (as necessary)
- Follow-up appointment(s) scheduling
- Financial counseling
- Concierge services for dining and entertainment
- International newspapers and Internet access
- Relaxing, hospitable Executive Lounge
Learn more about the services we offer during your visit.
After Your Care
- Assistance with medical records
- Assistance with prescriptions
- Follow-up with clinical and administrative staff
- Future appointment scheduling
- Consolidated final bills
Learn more about the services we offer after your visit.