Every year, people from all over the world come to Johns Hopkins. Our team—made up of more than 100 care experts from 30 countries—will serve as your guide to Johns Hopkins’ world-class medicine. We provide the highest level of service in a compassionate, discreet and respectful manner.
To request an appointment, please call our International Medical Concierge Services team at:
+1-410-614-4633 (7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday)
A member of the team will help match you with the best specialists and most appropriate services.
Here is what to expect when you call:
- We need to know your medical history and information, specifically your diagnosis and the medical issue(s) to be addressed.
- Your preferred payment method (self-pay, insurance*, embassy).
- The approximate dates you are available for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email).
- Finally, any special needs you may have.
* We will need a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
** Please note that sending personal information via unencrypted email is not secure and that your information could be accessible to others.