Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Al Rahba Hospital
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Al Rahba Hospital, which opened in 2003, is part of the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) network of public hospitals owned by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi.
The 163-bed advanced secondary care hospital is located approximately 30 km outside of Abu Dhabi City and provides diagnostic and therapeutic management in obstetrics, gynecology, general practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, general surgery and emergency care.
The facility has four operating rooms and a hemodialysis unit with nine dialysis units for adults and pediatrics.
Joint Commission International Accreditation
2015, 2012, 2009, 2006
About Our Agreement
Under the management agreement signed in 2008, Johns Hopkins Medicine International provides services including:
- Management team (including chief executive officer and chief medical officer) for day-to-day operations management and oversight
- Program development for clinical services, education, training, human resources and capital equipment
- Joint Commission International accreditation preparedness training
- Facility planning
- Educational observerships at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- On-site medical education programs
- Remote medical second opinion and patient referrals
- Administrative and clinical resident rotations