Bharat Family Clinic
Established in 2012, the mission of Bharat Family Clinic Pvt. Ltd. (BFC) is to establish a large network of outpatient primary and secondary care clinics across India over the next decade. BFC engaged Johns Hopkins Medicine International to advise and assist this process.
Pradeep Handa, M.D.,BFC’s chairman, says, “The goal of Bharat Family Clinics is to deliver world-class health care to its patients in India and the region, and we are pleased to have the opportunity to join hands in that quest with one of the world’s health care leaders.”
The new facilities will adopt the outpatient primary care procedures and protocols of Johns Hopkins Community Physicians. They will feature state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and highly trained teams of health care providers. Patient-centered service excellence, standardized treatment protocols, advanced information technology and modern medical equipment will allow for seamless operations and efficient knowledge transfer across the network of new clinics. BFC clinics will offer consultations with physicians and will provide diagnostic, laboratory testing, and pharmacy and ambulatory care services in these specialty areas: general internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology and otolaryngology.
About Our Agreement
Under the affiliation agreement with BFC, Johns Hopkins Medicine faculty and experts will advise Bharat Family Clinics on the development of clinical programs and assist with the facility design and operation of the new chain of primary and secondary care clinics across India.
- Medical director advisory services to aid in maintaining a consistently high level of patient care at the clinics and to maintain consistency of practice across all clinics
- Consultancy in medical affairs, quality improvement, risk management, patient safety and Joint Commission International accreditation
- On-site visits for quality assurance
- Coordinating quality activities with Bharat Family Clinic’s executive management and medical director
- Continuing medical education programs
- Facility design support
- Medical second opinion services
- Consultancy on patient education materials