The Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery at Johns Hopkins focuses on diagnosing and treating ear, nose and throat disease.
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks Johns Hopkins as having the #1 otolaryngology–head and neck surgery program in the country in its annual “America’s Best Hospitals” survey.
Johns Hopkins otolaryngology–head and neck surgery specialty areas include:
- Audiology / hearing (including cochlear implants)
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Center
- Minimally Invasive Brain & Skull Base Surgery Center
- Otology and neurotology
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Rhinology and sinus surgery
- Snoring & sleep surgery
- Motion and balance research lab
- Voice Center (including swallowing)
We are dedicated to providing patients with compassionate and innovative care; conducting cutting-edge research that translates into new therapies; and teaching the next generation of otolaryngology–head and neck surgery specialists who will provide patient care throughout the world.
To learn more or to make an appointment, call +1-410-614-4633.