Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Johns Hopkins Medicine International Leadership Team
Director of Business and Clinical Data Analytics
Jason Miller, an accomplished information systems and health care data analytics leader, joined Johns Hopkins Medicine International in 2013 as the director of business and clinical data analytics.
Jason brings with him more than 10 years of experience in data analytics, data reporting and data integration infrastructure to support business operations and clinical outcome improvements.
Additionally, he has a background in finance and previously served as an information systems manager in the Johns Hopkins Health System’s case mix information management department. Most recently, he served as director for clinical analytics for The Johns Hopkins Hospital’s utilization and clinical resource management department, as well as director for analytics for the Johns Hopkins Community Health Partnership, a health care delivery model launched in July 2012 with a $19.9 million, three-year “innovation grant” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Clinical and financial data analytics
- Health care cost savings data modeling
- Care coordination strategies across the continuum of care (e.g., early risk screening, multidisciplinary care rounds, post-acute care interventions and clinical protocols)
- 30-day acute care readmission measurement
- Enterprisewide process and outcome data architectures
- Process improvement through the use of Web-based tools and technologies
- Epic Clarity Data Model – ADT and Prelude Certification, November 2013