- What are the minimum workstations requirements for this system?
- What are the minimum browser requirements for this system?
- Are there any browser setting requirements?
- Which plug-ins do I need to properly view my training?
- What should I do if my browser stopped responding in the middle of a course?
- How do I log in to take courses?
- What if a class is missing from my Web Based Training Catalog, learning plan, or assignment list?
- What if I click a link and nothing happens?
- How do I request access or a new password/username to the Learning Management System?
- Can I post my own training or courseware to the Learning Management System?
- Pentium PC with 24 MB RAM
- Windows operating system
- SVGA monitor running 256 colors
- Firefox 1.5 and higher
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher
- Safari 2.0.3
- Have pop-up blocking turned off
In order to properly view our courseware, please make sure that you have
an up to date Macromedia Flash Plug-In technology.Download the Macromedia Flash plug-in here: http://adobe.com/go/getflash/(Make sure to uncheck the “Yahoo Toolbar” download option.)
Close your browser that is running the course and attempt to launch the course again. Or, log out of the system and log back in. Sometimes the
system can time out – so by logging back into the system the problem should be resolved
Click on the “My Learning” tab, and follow the instructions to log into the Learning Management System.
If a class is missing from your Web Based Training Catalog, learning plan, or assignment list that you know you signed up for, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
First ensure that all of your pop-up blockers are turned OFF. Next, if it still does not work, click the link while pressing the ctrl
button at the same time.
Email email@example.com for help accessing the training in the Learning Management System.
Please set up an appointment with the Interactive Team to review your training development needs. The Interactive Team can help you to post your training on the Learning Management System.To set up an appointment with the Interactive team to review your raining development needs, contact: