I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
At the Johns Hopkins Medicine Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center, our team of licensed health care providers work together to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient's unique condition. Our goal is to provide the best care possible by using an integrative approach and offering individualized therapeutic options.
Our team is comprised of several experts in integrative medicine, including a board-certified gastroenterologist, internist, nutritionist, licensed massage therapists, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, registered dieticians, and clinical professional counselors. When you come to our center, you can be assured that every practitioner meets or exceeds the high standards of Johns Hopkins Medicine.
We are here to listen to your needs. We do not rush through your office visit. We answer your questions, and we engage you as an active participant in your health care. We take the time to know each individual as a person, and not as a disease.
Our Practitioners & Staff
- Marilyn Clark, L.C.P.C. - Licensed clinical professional counselor
- Bharati Devkota, LCPC,CCH - Licensed clinical professional counselor; certified classical homeopath
Licensed Massage Therapists:
(all practice Swedish and deep tissue massage in addition to what's listed below):
- Diane Carton, R.N., L.M.T. - lymph drainage, craniosacral, pre-natal, oncology massage
- Tania Golocovsky, L.M.T. - myofascial release
- Nathan Nevius, B.S., L.M.T - connective tissue manipulation
- Cynthia Vice, L.M.T.- deep tissue, Swedish, reiki, oncology massage
- Kathleen Johnson, M.A., R.D., C.N.S.C. - certified nutritionist specializing in gastrointestinal disorders, weight loss, diabetes, renal disease, cancer, pregnancy and general wellness
- Linda A. Lee, M.D. - director of JHIMDC, board-certified gastroenterologist
- Kimberly Gudzune, M.D., M.P.H. - assistant professor, board-certified internist
- Frances Jane Meyer, M.D. - assistant professor, board-certified internist
- Darlene Brown - patient service coordinator
- Linda Bryant - administrative assistant and billing specialist