eIRB training is very helpful and strongly encouraged in facilitating the use of this new electronic application system. Training is offered on the 1st Monday and 3rd Friday of every month in Reed Hall B-130. Registration is required to attend an eIRB technical training class. To register for training you must have an eIRB account.
2013 Training Dates:
eIRB 101: Prepare and Submit an Application
January 7th & 18th
February 4th and 15th
March 4th and 15th
April 8th & 19th
May 6th and 17th
June 3rd and 21st
July 1st & 19th
August 5th & 16th
September 9th & 20th
October 7th and 18th
November 4th and 15th
December 2nd and 20th
|Download eIRB 101 presentation|
Register for eIRB Technical Training
- Login to eIRB at http://e-irb.jhmi.edu.
- Select “eIRB Training” from the Left Navigation Bar of the Home Screen.
- Select the class for which you wish to enroll from the Class Listing.
- Enroll only one student at a time.
- Click the “Enroll” button under the Enroll Students task tab.
- Click the “Select” button to select a student.
- Use the “Filter by” drop-list in the Select Persons window.
- Type the student’s last name into the Last Name field and click “GO.”
- Select the student from the results list and click “OK.”
- Confirm your selection and click “Continue.”
- Confirm your selection and click “Finish.”
- Select “Click here to Finalize Enrollment” to finalize enrollment for the class.
- Select “My Home” to return to your Home Screen.