The Stem Cell Core Facility can help you with almost all of your human stem cell needs. We only accept cells proven free of contamination. New cells are quarantined while undergoing a mandatory test for mycoplasma -- this will incur a charge. The facility will only perform experiments with double-negative cells.
To request services, please contac to SCCF@jhmi.edu.
If submitting somatic cells for hiPS cell generation, please see our preparation instructions.
Media and Feeder
- Human Pluripotent Stem Cell (hPSC) media
- hPSC media for feeder-free culture
- Fibroblast media
- Embryoid Body media
- Early differentiation media
- Neuro-differentiation media
- MEF feeder plate
- Feeder-free coated plate
- hPSC Maintenance
- hPSC Splitting (Enzyme/Mechanical)
- hPSC Freezing
- hPSC Thawing
- hPSC Differentiation
- Gene Targeting (transfection and selection)
- FACS-based hPSC isolation
- Fibroblast Isolation from skin biopsy
- Reprogramming somatic cells toward hiPSC
- hPSC Characterization
- Basinc hPSC culture technique
- Advanced course
- See Education and Training for detail
- See Cell Sorting for detail
* Stem Cell Core Facility is doing custom experiments as well.
* Please contact us SCCF@jhmi.edu for details.