Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Cell Sorter: BD FACSJazz
Laser: 3 lasers (488nm/640nm/405nm) 6 colors -- see Filter Guide
Collection: 1ml/5ml/15ml tubes, 6well-/24well-/96-well plates
Fee: $100.00/hour (no setting fee!)
What to bring:
- Your filtered cells in 5ml polypropylene tube (BD352063)
- Suggested cell concentration: 5x106 cells/ml
- Sample of unstained cells and single color controls for each stain (when you have more than two colors)
- Collection tubes or plate with media the sorted cells to be in
Please keep followings:
- Please bring the clean cells only (mycoplasma-free confirmed no earlier than 2 weeks of sorting)
- Please prepare cells under sterile condition
- Please filter your cells with less than 40um strainer
- Please use "polypropylene" tubes (BD352063), not polystyrene tube
- Please be on time. We are charging for the time you book + overtime
Please email to SCCF@jhmi.edu for any questions.