Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Oxymax Indirect Calorimetry
Unanticipated Weekend Time
- Daily checks on health status, body weight, food, water, Oxymax data
- Access to basic lab equipment and basic disposables in the CMOR Animal Facility, as needed for on-site experiments
- This additional fee of $700 applies if a 5-day Experiment extends beyond Friday into any part of the weekend (Saturday, Sunday) due to action, or inaction, on the part of the Researcher. Such fee does not apply in the event of error by CMOR, or with other unanticipated difficulty with study completion.
- Please see the Basic 7-day Experiment package for studies anticipated to require weekend time.
- Special diets and materials provided by the Researcher
- Additional hands-on assistance for experiments (i.e. injections or other manipulations) are the responsibility of the Researcher, unless negotiated in advance with CMOR Animal Facility. These services are assessed a fee of $ 100.00 per hour, on quarter-hour increments.