Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Each year, the Johns Hopkins Institute for Basic Biomedical Sciences invites science reporters to partake in a day-long event focused on a timely research topic. Reporters enjoy firsthand access to Johns Hopkins School of Medicine researchers and physicians, getting the opportunity to learn about the latest research in a particular field. Past events focused on topics ranging from sensory biology to epigenetics to pain and tissue regeneration and the brain to metabolism research.
Who Can Attend
The Science Writers' Boot Camp is open to science communicators of all types including writers, journalists, bloggers and public information officers. To join our email list for information about our events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 The Frenemy Within: How the immune system can help us and hurt us, and its radical personalized future
- 2016 Weighty Matters: Advances in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism Research
- 2015 Matters of the Heart: Advances in Cardiovascular and Related Research
- 2014 Brainiacs: Recent Advances in Neuroscience
- 2013 Regenerative Medicine
- 2012 A Day of Pain
- 2011 Genes To Society