Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Johns Hopkins Bayview
The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center campus, one of the most rapidly expanding components of Johns Hopkins Medicine, resides on a 133-acre campus overlooking Baltimore Harbor. Some highlights of the Department of Medicine at Bayview include:
- home to 200 (or 40% of the) full-time faculty members of Johns Hopkins Department of Medicine, which is rated #1 by U.S. News & World Report;
- nearly all of the Johns Hopkins Department of Medicine faculty devoted to Geriatrics and Aging;
- top-ranked Centers of Excellence in Rheumatology, Allergy & Clinical Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Medicine;
- two institutes of the National Institutes of Health (the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute on Drug Abuse);
- a nationally-regarded Faculty Development Program, focused on training excellent medical educators;
The Bayview Scholars Program, which links cutting-edge biomedical research programs to philanthropic support, facilitating – and hastening – the realization of good ideas.