Johns Hopkins Bayview
The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center campus, one of the most rapidly expanding components of Johns Hopkins Medicine, resides on a 133-acre campus overlooking Baltimore Harbor. Some highlights of the Department of Medicine at Bayview include:
- home to 200 (or 40% of the) full-time faculty members of Johns Hopkins Department of Medicine, which is rated #1 by U.S. News & World Report;
- nearly all of the Johns Hopkins Department of Medicine faculty devoted to Geriatrics and Aging;
- top-ranked Centers of Excellence in Rheumatology, Allergy & Clinical Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Medicine;
- two institutes of the National Institutes of Health (the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute on Drug Abuse);
- a nationally-regarded Faculty Development Program, focused on training excellent medical educators;
The Bayview Scholars Program, which links cutting-edge biomedical research programs to philanthropic support, facilitating – and hastening – the realization of good ideas.