We want to share with other health care organizations the many lessons that we’ve learned and the award-winning quality and the patient safety programs that we’ve built and refined. Our staff of clinical experts and administrative and research professionals provide consulting services in such areas as:
- Improving Patient Safety—Discover the Comprehensive Unit-Based Safety Program (CUSP), a five-step program that has been used in more than 40 Johns Hopkins units to identify safety concerns and develop solutions.
- Lean Sigma and Kaizen—Find out how your organization can use Lean Sigma methodology, as well as rapid-cycle (typically two- to five-day) improvements using Kaizen methodology, to reduce waste and defects from your care-delivery systems.
- Boards, Executives and Strategy—Learn how to embed and deploy quality and safety a part of your core business strategy by engaging boards, executive teams, middle managers and frontline staff.
- Reducing Health Care-Associated Infections and Complications—Learn about tools and strategies for preventing bloodstream and surgical site infections, ventilator-associated pneumonia, deep vein thrombosis and other infections and complications.
- Improving Hand Hygiene with the WIPES Program—Discover tools and strategies to increase hand-hygiene compliance and reduce transmission of certain health care-associated infections.
Additional services are available. Please contact us for more information.