Sharing our expertise and experiences is at the core of our mission at the Center for Innovation. Our goal is to take the many lessons we’ve learned and the award-winning quality and patient safety programs we’ve built and refined to other hospitals and health systems.
We help our organization, and other health care organizations, to:
- Improve patient safety by changing their workplace culture, adopting new tools, and building an organizational infrastructure that will embrace change
- Increase efficiency and eliminate waste by applying process-improvement tools such as Lean methodologies, Lean Sigma, and Kaizen.
- Eliminate preventable complications of health care, including bloodstream infections, surgical site infections and deep vein thromboses.
- Lead a quality and safety revolution in your organization, by engaging everyone from the board to frontline providers in the effort.
- Improve population health to lessen the burden of chronic illness