To request a presentation by the Office of Workforce Diversity, call 410-735-6500.
"These classes are very
important for all Hopkins
employees to take part in.
They're educational and
- Kenya Curington
The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System provides online and facilitator-led education to physicians, nurses, managers and staff, providing them with the awareness, knowledge and tools that foster an inclusive environment.
- EEO, Diversity & Inclusion
- Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process
- Workplace Harassment
- New Manager Orientation
- New Hire Orientation
- Clinical Cultural Communication
- Korean Culture in Howard County
- Filipino Culture
- Cross Cultural Communication: Use of Native Languages in the Workplace
- Establishing Departmental Diversity Councils
- Service Animals
- What Supervisors/Managers Need to Know: Accommodating Individuals with Disabilities