Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The beginning of the year, we will be transitioning to a new candidate application system called SuccessFactors. From our new career site, you will be able to:
- Search for open positions at the majority of our locations (Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Johns Hopkins Medicine International and Suburban Hospital).
- Build a profile of your skills and experience so you can apply for positions that interest you.
- Track the status of your application.
- Create a “Job Alert” so you can be notified of future opportunities.
If you submitted an application earlier this year for a position that is still open, you do not need to do anything. However, if you apply for any new positions after the first of the year, you will be required to complete a profile which will be the basis for your future applications. The profile captures your work history and pertinent information that will automatically be attached to any job you apply. This allows you to save time when visiting our site in the future to apply for additional positions of interest. Once your profile has been completed, the application process can take as little as five minutes! SuccessFactors will be able to be accessed through the myJohnsHopkins site.
If you are interested in viewing the new site and seeing a brief demonstration of the system, plan on attending one of the following sessions:
- December 16th at 12 noon in Phipps 340
- December 18th at 12 noon in Phipps 340
In addition, our Project Reach staff are available to assist you in creating your profiles and in creating or updating your resumes if needed. You can contact the Project Reach Office at 443-997-4585.
Please note that because we need time to make the transition to the new system, our current candidate application system will be offline on December 31st. We hope to have the new system available on January 2nd.
Sr. Vice President, Human Resources
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Health System
Vice President, Human Resources
The Johns Hopkins Hospital