HR provides managers and supervisors a variety of tools and resources to support hiring, training, employee engagement and conflict resolution efforts.
These resources are accessible to all JHH/JHHSC employees on Inside Hopkins (the intranet). To connect, please click below.
Enter your JHED ID if prompted. If you are already using your on-campus computer or are connected via the VPN, you will not need to log in.
What types of resources will I find in this section?
- Hiring, Staffing & Onboarding – Requisitions, writing job descriptions, interviewing tips, temporary staffing information, onboarding tools.
- Performance Management & Compensation – Instructions on giving performance reviews and making compensation and salary planning decisions, plus information on managing employee performance and disciplinary action.
- Recognition – Ideas for employee recognition and retirement celebration planning.
- Employee Engagement – Information about conducting the annual Gallup survey, as well as last year's results and resources for improving employee engagement and survey scores.
- Organization Development & Training – Details on the Manager, Supervisor & Lead Development Program; training courses and resources for improving leadership skills; information on mentoring, strengths development and problem solving; and consulting services.
- HR Consulting & Labor Relations – Consulting services related to conflict resolution, labor negotiations, discipline management, and legal compliance in HR processes.
- HR Information Processing Center / Payroll Shared Services – Access the department that handles updates to employee compensation information and processes HR and payroll transactions.
- Joint Commission – Download documents related to required educational updates and Joint Commission survey readiness.