Earn incentives for healthy habits and participation in health and fitness programs
The Healthy@Hopkins Rewards Program is a cutting edge program designed to offer incentives to help you and your enrolled family members reach optimum health. Once you’ve joined and completed the quarterly requirements, you can earn bi-weekly or quarterly Wellness Rewards—bonus money in your paychecks for every quarter that you complete the requirements. You can earn up to $520 annually if you are a full-time employee, or $100 annually if you are a part-time employee.
How does the program work?
You'll join the program and complete all of your quarterly requirements via the online Healthy@Hopkins Rewards Program portal.
- Take one online health course
- Complete your confidential personal wellness profile
- Steps 1-3 will guarantee you receive your first quarterly reward
To maintain your Wellness Rewards for subsequent quarters:
- In Step One, you "Begin" by taking a personal wellness profile to understand your health status. Your profile must be completed each program year between October 1 and September 30.
- In Step Two, you "Learn" how to get healthier by taking an Asset Health course every quarter. You can take a new course or retake a previously completed course each quarter.
- In Step Three, you "Act" to maintain your health by getting involved in a specific healthy behavior every quarter. You can choose a healthy behavior relating to Nutrition, Fitness, Tobacco Cessation, Care Management or Healthy Me. Carefully choose your healthy behavior because once selected, you won't be able to change it for the rest of the quarter. You are however, able to choose the same category more than once during the year. Each healthy behavior has recommended weekly goals, or you can create your own goal if you like. You will satisfy the "Act" requirement if your weekly goal is met 8 out of 12 weeks in the quarter.
To earn your quarterly reward credit, complete all three steps of Begin, Learn, Act.
To join or record points, log in now. Once logged in, click on "Healthy Rewards".
Questions About the Rewards Program?
Email HRBenefits@jhmi.edu for more information or assistance.