Guide to Benefits
The Guide to Benefits gives you a brief description of the benefits offered to you as an employee of the Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation or The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
This document is not intended to be a complete source of information about each benefit. For more details, download your Summary Plan Description or contact the HR Benefits Office at 410-955-6208 or visit Osler 7.
- 2015 Guide to Benefits for represented (union) employees
- 2015 Guide to Benefits for non-represented (non-union) employees
The Summary Plan Descriptions provide complete detail about several of your benefits, including health coverage, retirement plans and life insurance.
- Summary Plan Description for represented (union) employees
- Summary Plan Description for non-represented (non-union) employees
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage: What this Plan Covers & What it Costs