To report any safety concerns, please use the following tips:
- For immediate hazards, call existing emergency phone numbers.
- For urgent patient safety concerns, contact your supervisor.
- Use departmental chain of command for assistance.
- Report events in Patient Safety Net (PSN).
- For unresolved concerns, call the Safety Hotline at 410-955-5000.
- To report a safety concern to Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring, call 1-800-994-6610 or email email@example.com. Any employee who has concerns about the safety or quality of care provided in the hospital may report these concerns to the Joint Commission. Johns Hopkins will take no disciplinary action because an employee reports safety or quality of care concerns to the Joint Commission.