Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- 52% of Fires in Hospitals are due to Cooking Fires
- Keeping Your Family Fire Safe
- Winter Safety Brochure
- Motorcycle Safety Month.
- Protective Devices Available at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- PAPR Locations (JHH)
- Smoke? Fire? Not sure? PULL THAT ALARM!
- Drive Safely Work Week
- Steer Clear of Bad Driving: an article from the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS)
- Emergency Exit Routes
- Rules for research involving select agents from the HHS and USDA
- Inventory of Biohazards / "Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002
- Questions and Answers About the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness Response Act of 2002
- Laboratory Animal Usage Questionnaire - If you will be utilizing laboratory animals and/or viable tissues in your work at Johns Hopkins, it is mandatory that you complete this form.
- Working Safely Outdoors - an OSHA Fact Sheet Provided by the Safety Council of Maryland
- Mail Call from Hopkins on Alert
- Requirements for Staff Exposed to Laboratory Animals Memorandum
- Requirements for Working With Animals Brochure
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards (NPG)
- Johns Hopkins Sustainability Office - Greening Your Lab
- Sheikh Zayed Tower and The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center - Fire Safety Maps