Thank you for choosing Howard County General Hospital to deliver your new baby!
Having a baby is a unique and special time in a woman's life, and at Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, we do everything possible to make that experience safe, comfortable and happy. We know you're very excited and that you probably have some questions about how to prepare for your delivery and what to expect when you go into labor and arrive at the hospital.
- Breastfeeding Benefits & Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Healthy Families Howard County Program
- Labor and Delivery
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine - for comprehensive and high risk prenatal care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Prenatal Education - childbirth and new parent classes and tours
- Rest and recovery after giving birth
- Taking Baby Home
- Video Tour
Did you know?