Required application materials include:
- Curriculum Vitae outlining:
- Work experience
- Experiential education (rotations)
- Community service activities
- Professional organization involvement
- Leadership experiences
- Awards and honors received
- Research experience
- Three letters of recommendation
- All letters of recommendation must include the applicant’s name, the writer’s relationship to the applicant, and e-mail address and contact phone number. Letters should be mailed directly to the address listed below.
- Letter of Intent
- Official Transcript
All components of the application must be uploaded into PhORCAS by the deadline noted in PhORCAS.
Howard County General Hospital Pharmacy Department
Attention: (Insert name of residency program director here)
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, MD 21044
Candidates with incomplete residency packets will not be evaluated.
Questions or concerns?
Residency Director: 410-740-7937
Residency Coordinator: 410-740-7545
See Pharmacy Residency Program Overview