Required application materials include:
- Curriculum Vitae outlining:
- Work experience
- Experiential education (rotations)
- Community service activities
- Professional organization involvement
- Leadership experiences
- Awards and honors received
- Research experience
- Three letters of recommendation
- References should complete the reference section in PhORCAS. Traditional letters of reference are not required.
- Letter of Intent
- Official Transcript
All components of the application must be uploaded into PhORCAS by the deadline noted in PhORCAS.
Questions or concerns?
Residency Director: 410-740-7937
Residency Coordinator: 410-740-7545
See Pharmacy Residency Program Overview