I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
At HCGH, we know flexibility is important to many nurses.
We have a float pool option for you.
Regular hours with benefits.
We will put you through a classroom and clinical orientation to prepare you to work in many areas of the hospital.
- Full- or part-time; 8- or 12-hour shifts. Quarterly bonus to reward flexibility for full-time.
- Weekend Alternative: 12-hour wknd. position for premium rate; 3 weekends off per year.
- Mon.-Fri. Shifts Only: Eves or night 64-80 hours/pay period--no weekends or holidays.
Basic 3-Unit PRN Pool
- Must be able to work in at least three different areas. Examples are 3 Med/Surg units, Maternal Child, Newborn Nursery and Pediatrics; Intensive Care, Emergency Department and Chest Pain/Short Stay Unit.
- Minimum availability is three weekdays and one weekend shift in a 28-day schedule.
- Eight and 12-hour shifts are available.
- One winter holiday requirement.
Weekend 3-Unit PRN Pool
- Must work 5, 12-hour weekend shifts in a 28-day schedule. Weekend shifts include day shift Saturday and Sunday, and night shift Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Must be able to work in at least three different areas.
- A winter and summer holiday is required.