Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Home Support
Professional Home Support Services
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group provides caregiver services to help you or your loved one maintain health at home. We’re here to help caregivers who are feeling overwhelmed by the responsibilities that come with providing long-term care for a loved one. Johns Hopkins Home Care Group can provide customized services to meet each patient’s needs.
Additionally, Home Support has extensive training and experience in caring for international patients staying in the local area while receiving follow-up medical care prior to returning to their country of origin. All of our staff members are insured and bonded, and they are matched to your preferences.
Finding the “right fit” for your care in the home is very important. Home Support will send a nurse free of charge to meet with you to talk about your needs and to develop a plan for your care.
Our Home Support services include:
- Private skilled care: Infusion nursing, wound and ostomy care
- Companion care: Sitter services, meal preparation, diet monitoring, dog walking, errands and companionship
- Escorting: Medical appointments, travel for both out-of-state and international trips
- Daily living assistance: Hygiene assistance, light housekeeping, continence, dressing, eating, transferring and ambulation assistance
- Specialized services: Remote patient monitoring, fall prevention programs, emergency preparedness and home safety evaluation
Meet the Home Support team.