It's a well known fact that patients are most relaxed and often recover faster in the comfort of their own homes. With oxygen and respiratory equipment and services from Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, you can have the latest technology and most advanced services brought directly to you. Our skilled, compassionate staff provides the care and equipment you need to maintain your independence. And with Johns Hopkins, you'll benefit from the experience and resources of the nation's leading teaching and research health institution - an advantage you won't find anywhere else.
Compassionate Care from an Expert Team
Our professional staff of registered respiratory therapists, service specialists and technicians care for you with understanding and kindness. They listen to your concerns and answer any questions. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our team works closely with your physician, Johns Hopkins home care nurses, rehabilitation therapists and pharmacists to tailor a program of care to you needs.
- Stationary and portable liquid and gaseous oxygen
- Oxygen concentrators and sensing devices to ensure the highest quality of oxygen therapy
- Gas regulators, flowmeters and air compressors
- Pulse oximetry testing
- Aerosol therapy and nebulizers
- CPAP and Bilevel devices for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Pneumocardiograms and apnea monitors
- Home ventilators
- Tracheostomy setups
- Suction equipment, including stationary and portable units
All of our respiratory care services are conveniently available throughout Maryland, often within 24 hours of your request. Services are covered by Medicare, Medical Assistance and most private insurance payers.