When you or a family member needs medical equipment in your home, you want the best equipment and care possible so you can maintain your health and safely return to your daily activities. With Johns Hopkins Pharmaquip, you receive not only state-of-the-art healthcare equipment, but the expertise of our skilled, compassionate clinicians. You'll benefit from the experience and resources of the nation's leading teaching and research health institution -- an advantage you won't find anywhere else.
Your Health is Our First Concern
Our expert staff of certified service specialists and technicians is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is dedicated to providing you with the highest-quality services and equipment. Home medical items for rent or sale include:
- Oxygen and respiratory therapy equipment and services
- Electric hospital beds
- Walkers, crutches, canes and other ambulatory aids
- Braces and supports
- Bathroom safety equipment
- Aids to daily living
- Heated humidifiers
- Ostomy and wound-dressing supplies
- Diabetic Supplies
Call 410-288-8150 to place an order with a customer service representative.
Referrals can also be faxed to 410-282-8455 . Faxed referrals should include all of the following:
- Patient Demographic Information (Address, home phone number, date of birth, SSN#, height and weight, caregiver or contact if applicable.)
- Primary and secondary insurance information including policy number
- Prescribing physician name and phone number
- Requested equipment or supply
- Signed physician order
Insurance questions can be directed to the Insurance Verification Team at 410-288-8150.