Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Respiratory and Home Medical Equipment
Johns Hopkins Pharmaquip knows your medical equipment needs are unique. That’s why we work with you to find home care solutions that will work best for you. Our staff of certified service specialists, registered respiratory therapists and clinicians are ready 24/7 to help you obtain and learn to use the equipment needed to maintain your health, safety and independence so you can return to your daily activities.
We provide equipment from some of the leading medical equipment and supply brands, including:
- Oxygen, CPAP, bilevel, nebulizers, tracheostomy supplies
- Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
- Hospital beds and accessories
- Walkers, crutches, canes and other ambulatory aids
- Braces and supports
- Bathroom safety equipment
- Aids for daily living
- Browse our catalog of respiratory and home medical equipment products and supplies.
- Meet the home medical equipment team.
- Look through our selection of instructional resources for select equipment and procedures.
Centers of Excellence Contact Information
Our service specialists are here to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can reach them by calling the following centers:
Welcome Center Phone: 410-288-8150
Ventilators, Apnea Monitors, Tracheostomy