The Benefits Office is responsible for the design, implementation and administration of the Health and Welfare Plans for represented and non-represented employees. Its goal is to provide a comprehensive, competitive and cost-effective benefit program to meet the health, education and paid time off needs of the employees of JHHCG.
Guide to Benefits Table of Contents
- Who is Eligible?
- Paying for Your Benefit Plans
- Medical Benefit Plans
- Dental Benefit Plans
- Coordinating Medical and Dental Benefits When You Have Other Coverage
- Basic Life, Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Life Insurance Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefit Plans
- Retirement Benefits
- Time-Off Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Qualifying 'Family Status' Changes and More Information