Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is a diverse and inclusive, fully integrated member of Johns Hopkins Medicine serving as an integral component of the healthcare continuum by supporting the JHM mission of safe, quality patient care, education and research.
JHHCG strives to be the pre-eminent home care provider to the Johns Hopkins community in a diverse and inclusive environment by integrating comprehensive home care services and products through a single point of access, utilizing clinical expertise and exhibiting outstanding service excellence.
Who We Are
- Your full service home care provider owned and operated by JHHS and JHU
- Servicing Maryland since 1983
- Licensed by the State of Maryland
- Accredited by The Joint Commission - Home Health Services, Pediatrics At Home, Pharmaquip Infusion Pharmacy, LTC Pharmacy, Pharmaquip Equipment Services and Clinical Respiratory Care
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Serving patients from before life to end of life