Associate Professor of Oncology and Medicine
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital
401 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231
Schedule an Appointment:
New Patients: 410-955-8964
Return Patients: 410-955-8893
Hodgkin lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, allogeneic bone marrow transplantation, cancer stem cell therapies
Dr. Kasamon is a clinical researcher in lymphoma and in bone marrow transplantation. She has a dedicated lymphoma clinic and develops clinical trials for patients with hematologic malignancies. She has served as Chair of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Review Committee, through which oncology studies undergo scientific review.
- A.B., Biology, Harvard University
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology, Johns Hopkins University
- Board certifications: Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Oncology and Medicine, Johns Hopkins
- Kasamon YL, Brodsky RA, Borowitz MJ, et al. Brief intensive therapy for older adults with newly diagnosed Burkitt or atypical Burkitt lymphoma/leukemia. Leuk Lymphoma 2013;54:483.
- Kasamon YL, Jacene HA, Gocke CD, et al. A phase 2 study of rituximab-ABVD in classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood 2012;119: 4129.
- Kasamon YL, Luznik L, Leffell MS, et al. Nonmyeloablative HLA-haploidentical BMT with high-dose posttransplantation cyclophosphamide: effect of HLA disparity on outcome. BBMT 2010; 16: 482.
- Kasamon Y, Jones RJ, Brodsky RA, et al. Immunologic recovery following autologous stem cell transplantation with pre- and post-transplantation rituximab for low-grade or mantle cell lymphoma. Ann Oncol 2010; 21: 1203.
- Wahl RL, Jacene H, Kasamon Y, Lodge MA. From RECIST to PERCIST: evolving considerations for PET response criteria in solid tumors. J Nuc Med 2009; 50 (Suppl 1): 122S.
- Jones RJ, Gocke CD, Kasamon YL, et al. Circulating clonotypic B cells in classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Blood 2009; 113(23): 5920-5926.
- Kasamon YL, Wahl RL, Ziessman HA, et al. Phase II study of risk-adapted therapy of newly diagnosed, aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma based on midtreatment FDG-PET scanning. BBMT 2009; 15: 242.
- Kasamon YL, Jones RJ, Piantadosi S, et al. High-dose therapy and blood or marrow transplantation for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma with central nervous system involvement. BBMT 2005; 11: 93.